BACKGROUND DONT DELETE

Saturday 1 September 2012

Introducing "Mr. Suzy" :)

Well I said there'd been quite a few developments... one of them being = Suzy is all shacked up with a man! We'll dub him "Mr. Suzy" for all blog-intended purposes...!



So I've blogged about dating and my perspectives on dating as a single parent... I've had my doubts about my capacity to allow a person "in to our team"... I've been hesitant after a few pretty rough experiences with some not-so-well-intended types and thus wasn't expecting to get what I've got now...

I've also hypothesised about the fact I've often felt like having 2 different kids, to 2 different dads, kinda left me in the "slim pickings" section of the dating game...  As it turns out, it's actually served to my own advantage instead... Because the fact he loves everything about me, my babies, and the whole kit and kaboodle means I know I have someone who is being perfectly genuine and true to us all, not just "me"...

I feel immensely lucky... Because I've found a man who loves me entirely for who I am and what comes with me. He loves my babies oh so much. He thinks I have a beautiful mind and loves that I'm switched on and witty... He loves my kooks and my funny little intricacies...

I'm in a place now where I feel like I can't believe I spent time in relationships that didn't feel like this all along. And it all came completely out of the blue. Hit me like a lightning bolt. Completely like a lightning bolt... I had been telling myself (perhaps trying to convince myself) that I didn't have the time or capacity to allow someone into my life. Well, our lives. The kids too. I didn't want to run risk of complicating my babies pretty little heads... Or waste time spending time with anyone who wasn't going to be "the real deal" and end up torturously putting them through a "temporary" relationship with a bitter ending...

However with Mr. Suzy, I feel perfectly safe. Safe for my own heart. Safe for my babies. Safe that everything is "meant to be".

So three cheers for Miss Suzy... and welcome to "our team", Mr. Suzy...! I'm sure he'll gain mention in many a future Suzy Blog, so until next time -


Peace, Love and Jelly-Beans...

Suzy xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment