BACKGROUND DONT DELETE

Monday 25 July 2011

"Positive Negatives" (not in the attitude sense, in the photography sense!)

One of dear friends (and blog follower) has asked me to blog some of my favourite photos I've edited recently... and I'm always one to please ;) hence here is a brief compendium of some of the photos I have edited in photoshop. All the photographs were taken by me (except for the last two, which were taken by my mother/shopped by me), and then edited. Please do not redistribute or use these photographs for your own purposes as I cherish both the images and the work that has been put into them :) they have been watermarked for this reason...

I'm excited this week as I've invested in a new camera!!! *SQUEEEEEE!* which should arrive by Friday of this week. So I shall be likely to share more images in the future also. These are just a few of what I've done so far...




















3 comments:

  1. Thankyou both :) can't wait til my new shutter-bug baby gets here (hopefully tomorrow!!!) so I can start taking some better quality photos :) I really enjoy playing around with them...

    ReplyDelete